Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Prisoner of Birth- Jeffrey Archer

This book is one of the many novels from Jeffrey archer and by far the best book I have ever read. I agree that I haven’t read many novels but among those which I have read this one has the best story line. The story iis captivating right from the beginning till the end.
The story is about a man who is wrongly accused of murdering his best friend and how he seeks his revenge on those responsible for it. The way he plans everything and carries it out to near perfection is excellent. The arguments in the courtroom are also awesome and mind racking as to how the lawyers can turn the entire case using a single word. I admired those skills of finding the weak point in the arguments by the lawyers though I don’t know whether the lawyers in real life are so good. And finally as always the righteous wins. The novel has its share of twists and turns and of those the final one is the best. This is a must read novel for all those novel lovers out there. I am sure you will love it. Once you start reading, it becomes almost impossible to keep it down. I don’t want to give any more spoilers about the book. If you get the opportunity to read the book don’t let it pass.

No comments: